- To process or service requested or authorized transactions, such as insurance verification and monitoring, payment reminders and or payment processing if you are subscribed to these services with Verifacto, Inc.
- To transfer the information to VeriSurance, a Verifacto, Inc. subsidiary for the purpose of providing your customers a secure quotation for insurance products, obtain insurance coverage, or other related insurance related services.
- To disclose Confidential Personal Information when Verifacto, Inc. is legally required to do so.
Non-personally Identifiable Information Collected
To better target our own marketing efforts, we may gather or use an outside vendor to gather the following types of non-personally identifiable information about users who come to our sites and utilize our services:
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet). Information that can be inferred from the IP address includes the user’s geographic location, company, type, and size of organization.
- Your domain type (i.e., .com, .net, or .edu.).
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet. Information which we can infer from this standard information includes your browser version and type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (i.e., Windows or Macintosh), browser language (e.g., Java or Unix), service provider (e.g., MindSpring or AOL), your local time, etc.
- How you utilize the pages you visit within our site (e.g. which pages you view).
Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer
Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying you when you receive such files. Please refer to your own browser’s instructions for information on those functions. If you do elect to disable the cookies from this site, please note that you may not be able to use the some of our website features. You can order any product by telephone by emailing Verifacto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Confidential Personal Information
Only Verifacto, Inc. employees and others who need the Confidential Personal Information in order to provide insurance products or services to clients and client’s customers have access to this information. Verifacto, Inc. has established physical, electronic, and procedural controls designed to safeguard the confidentiality and integrity of all Confidential Personal Information in its possession. Verifacto, Inc. implemented best effort security procedures to prevent unauthorized access thereto.
Security and Confidentiality of Information
The Internet and computer software (particularly software utilized in conjunction with the Internet) is inherently complex, may not be completely free of errors and cannot be absolutely secure and completely resistant to penetration by unauthorized persons, we cannot guarantee the complete security and continued integrity of any information provided to us through our website. Therefore, it is your responsibility to verify your work and information and to make backup copies of all information, and Verifacto, INC will not be responsible for your failure to do so. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICES AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND VERIFACTO, INC WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MAKE ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND TO ITS WEB SITE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE REQUIRED ACCESS PROTOCOLS AND TO PROTECT THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR UTILIZING OUR SERVICES, BUT VERIFACTO INC MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES OR OUR WEB SITE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR FROM ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION OR THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR UTILIZING OUR SERVICES WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE AND FREE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
This Website Privacy Statement was last revised on November 9, 2015.